“Do you feel stressed out tracking your expense manually without a defined system in place? Well, no more!
Introducing the ultimate solution: the Notion Expense Tracker”
Here’s how you can utilize the Notion Expense Tracker:
- Track your expenses easily under 1 dashboard (daily, monthly, weekly, one-time expense, etc),
- Define the sources of expenses (up to 6 categories),
- Set the budget of the expense for each expense and see its variations from actual expenses,
- Get an overview of how much you spend on your Needs, Desires, or Wants from all expenses.
Our tracker provides seamless integration with your Notion account and even allows you to easily categorize your expense sources that can come along with budgeting, setting the frequency of expenses, and much more.
Plus, it’s customizable to suit your specific needs.
Say goodbye to the tedious task of manual tracking and hello to more time and peace of mind.
Get the Notion Expense Tracker today and take control of your expense details like never before!
Notion is available on every platform, with customizable layouts and a wide range of components and views including board view, gallery view, table view, and more.
Stacking up with advanced filter, sort, and search functions, Notion provides a robust database to track tasks based on timelines, as per priorities, and gives you an overall assessment of well you manage to complete your tasks.
Is Notion Free to Use?
Yes, Notion is free to use and you can sign up here to start using it today for FREE!
What are the Features of the Notion Expense Tracker?
This Notion Expense Tracker has the following features:
- Classification of Expenses as Needs, Desires, and Wants.
- Overview of Total Expenses (including Total Budgeted Expenses, Total Actual Expenses, Difference, and Change (in %).
- Actual Vs Budgeted Expenses comparison which comprises Total Budgeted Expenses, Total Actual Expenses, Difference, and Change (in %) for all 6 categories of expenses (i,e. Utility Bills, Food and Groceries, Travel and Transportation, Entertainment, Loans and Debts and Others)
- Top 10 Highlights featuring Top 10 Expenses, Least 10 Expenses and Recent 10 Expenses.
- Quarterly Expenses Overview featuring total expenses each month and proportion of monthly expenses to total expenses.
- Overview of Expenses categorized as Utility Bills, Food and Groceries, Loans and Debts, Travel and Transportation, Entertainment, Others which includes total expense and proportion of each head of expense to the total expenses.
- Frequency of Expenses featuring Daily expenses, One Time expenses, Weekly Expenses, Monthly Expenses, Quarterly Expenses, Half Yearly Expenses and Annual Expenses.
How to start?
Here is how to get started:
- Provide the expense details (such as Shopping, Fuel, House Rent etc).
- Provide the period of Expense (such as Jan 2023, Feb 2023, Mar 2023, etc).
- Provide the expense source (such as Food and Groceries, Utility Bills, Entertainment etc).
- Provide the frequency of income (such as Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, One Time, Annual etc).
- Provide the actual expense amount.
- Set the budgeted expenditure amount for each expense (available exclusively only for users of the PLUS plan and onwards).
There are no reviews yet.