Introducing the Notion Recipe and Meal Planner Template, the ultimate tool for organizing and streamlining your meal planning and grocery shopping.
This template is designed to make meal planning a breeze, by organizing your recipes, creating grocery lists, budget tracking and deciding on meals all in one place.
It features a built-in recipe template with fields for ingredients and instructions. There is also a comprehensive list of all the ingredients to help you keep track of what you already have on hand and what you need to buy at the store.
With this template, it’s easy to find the exact dish you’re looking for thanks to the easy-to-navigate interface that allows you to sort and filter recipes within each category.
- Recipe collection with the pre-built template.
- Easy to add customizable views
- Ingredients database linked to recipes
- Create custom grocery lists
- Plans meals in advance.
- Grocery Budget Tracker
With this template, you’ll never have to worry about meal planning or grocery shopping again. Get your template today and start meal planning like a pro!
How To Use This Template?
- Following your purchase, you will be redirected to Notion.
- In the upper right corner, click the duplicate button. (This will make a copy of the template in your workspace.)
- Hooray!! You can now easily organize your recipes and plan your meals with this beautiful Notion template!
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, once you’ve made your purchase, a link with be sent to you to duplicate this to your Notion workspace.
How easy is it to set up and customize?
If you’re familiar with Notion, this will take you seconds. If not, maybe a fraction more to get comfortable with the interface. If you need further help, you can watch a video of Notion Basics here.
If you have any feedback on how we can improve this template, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.