Do you long for a comprehensive, done-for-you student template that gathers all information about your university life, regardless of how small or significant, in one place? This is it!
Ultimate Student Hub has got you covered from start to finish, with dedicated templates for everything from keeping track of exams and assignment deadlines to recording lecture notes, handling finance to keeping tabs on job applications and managing projects, and so much more.
There will be no more jumping between multiple templates because you may have it all with the help of this one, which is both user-friendly and visually appealing as well. It uses all of Notion’s views, such as lists, boards (Kanban), calendars, and galleries.
This functional template intends to help you manage your academics with ease and build an effective Notion workspace for both school and university students. It allows you to effortlessly navigate between all university specifics, so you don’t miss anything.
- Assignment schedule displaying progress
- Comprehensive database for course subjects
- Detailed planner for lectures
- Relational database system for project management
- Automated Grade Calculator
- Pomodoro Timer with activity Stats
- A multi-tracker Kanban board
- Financial Budgeting
- Job Application Tracking System
- Exam planner with a countdown widget
- Study log reflecting preparation level.
- Detailed Listing of Campus Events
- Query Board
- Thoughts Journaling
- Weekly Priority Task Checklist
How To Use This Template?
- Following your purchase, you will be redirected to Notion.
- In the upper right corner, click the duplicate button. (This will make a copy of the template in your workspace.)
- Hooray!! You can now improve your everyday routine with this beautiful Notion template!
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, once you’ve made your purchase, a link with be sent to you to duplicate this to your Notion workspace.
How easy is it to set up and customize?
If you’re familiar with Notion, this will take you seconds. If not, maybe a fraction more to get comfortable with the interface. If you need further help, you can watch a video of Notion Basics here.
If you have any feedback on how we can improve this template, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.